25 people die in Russia after drinking perfume containing methanol

BK Web Desk Srinagar
December 19, 2016 0 Comments BREAKING NEWS , INTERNATIONAL 336 Views
25 people die in Russia after drinking perfume containing methanol

As many as 25 people have died in Siberia, Russia after they consumed bath perfume which contained methanol. Methanol also known as methyl alcohol is used primarily as a feed-stock for the manufacture of chemicals, and as a fuel for specialized vehicles. As per reports this toxic substance was consumed as alternative for alcohol drinks and people drank it like they were consuming normal drinks. At least 42 people had consumed methanol used in hawthorn-scented bath essence in Siberia and out of 42 people 25 have died so far. Two persons have been arrested by Police in this connection.

Related articles

0 Comments

No Comments Yet!

You can be first to comment this post!

Leave a Reply